|Throw||LP+HP||Performs an unblockable throw attack.|
|Break Throw||LP+HP||Press LP+HP the moment you are thrown to break free.|
|Shatter Attack||LK+HK||Performs a devastating Shatter attack. Instantly fills the opponent’s Shatter gauge on hit.|
|Guard Cancel*||LP+HP||Press LP+HP while blocking to instantly perform a counterattack at the cost of 50% super gauge and filling up a small amount of shatter gauge.|
|Jump||↖,↑,↗||Hold any up direction to jump.|
|Hop||Tap ↖,↑,↗||Quickly tap any up direction to do a short hop.|
|Dash*||→→||Quick dash forward.|
|Backdash*||←←||Quick dash backward.|
|Block||←||Holding back blocks high and middle attacks.|
|Low Block||↙||Holding down-back blocks low and middle attacks.|
|Super||Variable||For 50% super gauge every character can perform a super attack.|
|Double Super||Variable||For 100% super gauge some characters can perform a very strong super attack.|
|Shatter Super||Variable||If the opponent is in a Shattered state, every character can perform a shatter super attack.|
*Systems marked with the Asterisk are still subject to change.
- Life Bar. When the life bar is empty, you will be knocked out and lose the round.
- Super Gauge. When the first half is filled you can do a single super. When it is filled 100% you can do two supers or a devastating double super.
- Fall Gauge. When this bar is filled up, you will enter a shattered state, during which you’ll be completely vulnerable to attacks.
- Timer. When the timer runs out, the player with the most life wins the round.
- Round Indicator. When you win a round, one of the round indicators will light up. When both are lit up, you win the game.
Shatter Damage: All attacks fill up the opponent’s Shatter gauge, when you hit them. Additionally, some attacks fill up the opponent’s Shatter gauge by a tiny amount on block.
If no attacks hit or are blocked for a while, a character’s Shatter gauge slowly depletes.
Shatter Attack: By pressing LK+HK, every character can do a Shatter Attack. A Shatter attack is often a slower and/or unsafe attack, but when it hits it instantly fills the opponent’s Shatter gauge.
Shattered State: A Shatter occurs when the Shatter gauge is completely filled either by a hit or blocked attack.
During the Shattered state, the character falls to the ground. During the period that he is falling down, he is vulnerable. Any attack that connects on a shattered opponent causes a knockdown.
When the player opts to not not hit the shattered opponent, the opponent enters a special knocked down state from which he is not able to perform a reversal. Allowing the attacker to safely apply pressure or go for a mixup.
Shatter Super: If you have shattered your opponent, another option becomes available to you. You can perform a Shatter Super at the cost of 50% super gauge.